Inhouse Technical Recruiter-Talent Partner EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Inhouse Technical Recruiter-Talent Partner EMEA|
|Salary||€72000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Technical Recruiter - Talent Partner Global Technology Company
One of the worlds best known SaaS companies are extending their reach in Europe and EMEA markets and as such would like to appoint an experienced Talent Partner / Technical Recruiter to oversee and manage a high volume technical recruitment project. Working within a globally dispersed team across EMEA and APAC you will engage directly with Technical Hiring managers to understand their requirements and through direct sourcing and agencies build a pipeline. You will help create a brand and offering within the marketplace that will entice employees and engineers to become curious about.
This is a high visibility role with a large degree of autonomy as you will be the only member of the TA team in Ireland.
An overview of your role
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Attracting and building a network of active and passive candidates across technical roles such as Network Engineers, Data Centre Engineer, Facility Engineers, Support Engineers, Application Engineers,
- Developing new sourcing tools, thinking outside of the box to identify and attract talent
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy
- Work with HR to on-board new hires
- Solid experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing technical talent
- Sourcing Ninja - well versed in identifying candidates across various social media platforms
- Ability to recruit both technical and non-technical candidates at various levels of seniority
- Ability to think outside of the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
The role offers a competitive salary of circa €75K.
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle HR.