Inhouse Technical Recruiter EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Inhouse Technical Recruiter EMEA|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Technical Recruiter - In house
Rapidly expanding global technology company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join their operation in Dublin. As the HQ of EMEA and APAC regions Dublin is a fast paced and highly changable environment.
Some but not all of the responsibilities Include
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Attracting and building a network of active and passive candidates across technical roles such as Network Engineers, Data Centre Engineer, Facility Engineers, Data Centre Technicians.
- Developing new sourcing tools, thinking outside of the box to identify and attract talent
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy
- Work with HR to on-board new hires
Key Skills and background experience
- 3+ years' experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing technical talent
- Sourcing Ninja - well versed in identifying candidates across various social media platforms
- Ability to recruit both technical and non-technical candidates at various levels of seniority
- Ability to think outside of the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
The role offers a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience.
Contact Maria in Principle HR for further details on this and other in-house recruitment jobs
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence