Inhouse Recruiter Global Media Co - Expired
|Job Title||Inhouse Recruiter Global Media Co|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Inhouse Recruiter - Global Media Company
Our client, a multinational technology and social media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate inhouse recruiter to join their in-house team.
You will mainly be recruiting for marketing, sales and operational roles across the EMEA region (at all levels of seniority). This is a fast paced, dynamic and fun environment where no 2 days are the same. Up for the challenge?
In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on recruiting for client support, marketing, sales and finance roles at an EMEA scale. The enviroment is faced paced and friendly.
Through the internal recruitment team, the People team focus on hiring the best people, fostering personal growth and enriching the candidate experience.
The internal culture is highly important and the internal recruiters are seen as caretakers of this value system.
Inhouse Recuiter Responsibilities
- Managing full recruitment cycle process for your business area
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screed and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
- Passionate about technology, media and existing in a fast paced environment
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for a variety of roles ideally across the EMEA region
- Dedicated to providing a top notch candidate experience to all you engage with
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
This inhouse recruiter role offers you the opportunity to work with a globally recognized and leading brand who have developed their own tools and resources to ensure you can connect with talent.
An attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
For further details on this recruiter job Contact Maria in Principle HR or a confidential and honest conversation on