Inhouse Healthcare Recruiter - Expired
|Job Title||Inhouse Healthcare Recruiter|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Inhouse Healthcare Recruiter
Immediate requirement for an experienced recruiter to join a well-established and growing private healthcare group who provide healthcare and residential services to individuals in need of interim and long-term care.
This is a contract role for a 3-6-month busy period with the possibility of extension. This role can be worked on a 4-day or 5-day week to suit the individual.
As a Healthcare Recruiter you will be
- Working as a key member of the HR team to attract and manage healthcare applications to the group - predominately carers and nurses.
- Manage recruitment add campaigns online
- Set up and manage the interview process
- Devise new recruitment strategies to attract talent
- Work closely with the HR Director and other members of the HR team looking at headcount planning and requirements.
- Assist to promote the brand online as an employer of choice
This is an immediate start role, working within a friendly, collaborative and busy environment. The healthcare group is based in North Dublin and is well serviced by all main bus routes, parking is also available. The role offers an annual salary of €45,000 for a 5-day week, the role can also be worked on a 4-day week basis.
For further details on this healthcare recruiter job email CV today to Maria in Principle HR