Infrastructure & Systems Lead Data Centre - Expired
|Job Title||Infrastructure & Systems Lead Data Centre|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Infrastructure & Systems Lead Data Centre
A new permanent role has just become available for an Infrastructure & Systems Lead Engineer to join an international and rapidly expanding Cloud Technology organisation to oversee the maintenance of systems, infrastructure and global data centres. As a Lead Engineer, you will manage a team of 5 and will report to the IT Director and will engage on a regular basis with key stakeholders across the EMEA region.
- This is a permanent full-time role based in central Dublin
- Offering an annual salary of 85,000 EURO along with a bonus
- Onsite benefits and further company benefits inc pension, life assurance etc
- Opportunity to join a growing international business within a pivotal role
- Work as part of a high performing technology group that is friendly, collaborative and eager to take on new ideas.
The Lead is responsible for all aspects of infrastructure inc Servers, Storage Systems, Virtualisation, Server Operating Systems, File Systems and various cloud services that are utilised as a part of the production systems.
- Previous experience working within a similar engineering role with hands-on experience leading a team
- Strong knowledge of cloud systems and infrastructure
- Experience supporting Linux /Windows server environments
- Robust knowledge of TCP/IP networking protocols
- Previous experience working within a data centre environment / or knowledge of data centre infrastructure.
Next Steps…. For further details on this Infrastructure & Systems Lead Engineering role apply today with CV. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Maria in Principle.