Infrastructure Accountant EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Infrastructure Accountant EMEA|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Infrastructure Accountant/Financial Accountant
Salary up to c €80,000.00
Excellent Benefits too
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will come from one of the Big 4..
- Be able to network internally with fixed asset people
- US GAAP
- Be happy to do the month end and close
- This could suit a person coming out of practise who has worked with audit clients on fixed assets
- Main thing is to have an interest in fixed assets
- Not necessary to have industry experience necessary but great if you do!
- Be happy working on EMEA and APAC accounting
- The main thing really is that you can mesh with this very open and very personable team
What will your new job be?
- Help drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting on infrastructure
- Be responsible for International Infrastructure companies
- Partner and lead Outsourced providers
- Preparation of Corporation tax, VAT returns and other trade compliance
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for Audit
Please apply by following the instructions or call Maria on 01 6035073 l firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.