Incident Response /Legal / Policy Assoc Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Incident Response /Legal / Policy Assoc Global Tech|
|Salary||€39000 - €43000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Our Reference||reg response_1618681418|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Incident Response /Legal / Policy Assoc Global Tech
Exciting new opportunities have just become available in the Regulatory Response team of a global tech company that have taken the market by storm. This role would ideally suit a person with 2+ years' experience in Policy/ Legal/ Regulatory support role within a global business.
What will you be doing
As a member of the Regulatory Response team you will work closely with the local and global Legal and Reg team ensuring all necessary communication has been made to relevant government and consumer regulatory bodies to ensure the company's agreements, contracts and brands compliance are maintained.
You will support complex cases via a ticketing system across different global locations.
- You will have 2+ years' experience within a Legal, Regulatory, or Policy role
- Ideally, you will have worked on a queue/ticketing system.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- This role offers an annual salary of €43,000
- The role will commence as a 6-month contract
- Its work from home for the next 6 months Laptop & Mobile provided.
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for this Regulatory Response/Policy role - Maria in Principle will be reviewing.