Incident Response Legal Analyst - Portuguese Speaking
|Job Title||Incident Response Legal Analyst - Portuguese Speaking|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
Incident Response Analyst
Portuguese Language - Global Tech Co.
Are you a fluent Portuguese speaker with a background in incident response, dealing with law enforcement, content moderation or similar?
We have an immediate requirement for you to join the EMEA team of a global tech giant whose products are used by millions of people each day. Within this role you will be managing requests and queries from law enforcement agencies around the world via a ticketing system and escalating to the most appropriate team.
- 6-month contract to begin with (possibility of extension)
- Annual salary of €60-65K based on relevant experience
- There will be an element of shift work involved to include weekends ie Tues - Sat /Sun - Thurs
- Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues, and potentially graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction Proven ability to analyse information to assess threat and risk
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement
- Multiple language proficiency; prefer Arabic, Hindi, or Portuguese
To apply for this role, please contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence