In-house Recruiter EMEA Tech Co. - Expired
|Job Title||In-house Recruiter EMEA Tech Co.|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
In- house Recruiter Multinational Organisation - Media based
Our client, a multinational technology and social media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate recruiter to join their team. In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on recruiting for various teams across EMEA with a focus on Marketing and Opearational roles.
This is a very dynamic organisation and this role will give the recruiter access to owning the engagement with the hiring managers, deep diving into the core of the business and seeing your impact directly in the culture around you.
- Managing full cycle process for your business area, focusing on Operational roles within the business focused stream
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screed and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
- Passionate about technology, media and existing in a fast paced environment
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for Operational, Business or Multilingual roles, top down in your organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
- Flexible approach to working styles and project work
This role is offered on an initial 11 month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
Contact Renata in Principle for a confidential and honest conversation on 603 5075
Renata Goncalves | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075