In-House Recruiter EMEA - Global Tech Co. - Expired
|Job Title||In-House Recruiter EMEA - Global Tech Co.|
|Salary||€60000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
In-House Recruiter EMEA - Global Tech Co.
An exciting opportunity has become available with one of the worlds' best-known tech giants. Right now, they are seeking an experienced and passionate recruiter to join their Global Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to focus on supporting a specific EMEA program of recruitment and will interact with candidates globally.
The recruitment team creates practical and out-of-the-box methods to source and attract the best talent for internal vacancies. This role will focus on activating passive candidates through a highly engaging approach. The team is passionate about candidate experience and embodying the ethos and culture of the organization.
You will act as a 360-degree recruiter sourcing and hiring for roles ranging from graduate right through to senior manager levels across various locations in EMEA.
- The role offers a competitive salary based on experience
- Right now it's work from home with a return to State of the Art offices in Dublin 2.
- Laptop, Mobile, lots and lots of onsite benefits and food will be provided to you on return to the office.
- The role will initially commence on a contract basis - with the possibility of becoming FTE.
- Experience in recruitment within an in-house or agency team
- Ability to spot talent and culture fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to source for hard to fill or niche roles
- Strong candidate engagement ethos, ability to activate passive candidates
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other recruiter roles. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle
- Contact Jean in Principle HR for further details on this and other in-house recruitment jobs