In-House Legal Counsel - Expired
|Job Title||In-House Legal Counsel|
|Salary||Up to €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
In-House Commercial Legal Counsel - Global Tech Org.
My client is the global leader in document IT solutions, and I am working on a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic In-House Legal team. My ideal candidate will be well versed in Commercial Law and IP Law. You will be advising on a broad range of business matters leasing daily with all levels of the organisation including Sales, Finance and Marketing. This role is currently remote due to Covid 19.
Given that this is a global organisation you will get fantastic exposure to the EMEA and LatAm markets daily. To be the right candidate for this position you will need to enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced constantly changing, multi-cultural environment.
While this is initially a contract position, this contract will end 29th April 2022.
What your typical day will look like:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of license, professional services and other commercial agreements and documents, including consulting agreements as well as statements of work, resale, distribution, sales, and licensing agreements.
- Providing general commercial legal support to the various business units, including preparing and delivering training in-house, when appropriate, on key legal areas of interest.
- Cooperating and working closely with other legal team members across EMEA and Latin America.
What qualifications will you have:
- 2 to 4 years PQE
- Exposure to Commercial Law / IP and be well versed in your GDPR / Data Protection
- Fully proficient in English, given that this is a global position a 2nd language would be a bonus but is not essential.
What are the next steps?
For a confidential conversation regarding this In-House Commercial Legal Counsel position please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hannigan on +353 16035077 or respond to this advert with your CV to email@example.com