Identity Specialist - Global Platform - Expired
|Job Title||Identity Specialist - Global Platform|
|Salary||€40000 - €45000 per annum|
|Location||Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Identity Specialist - Global Platform
Business: Large Global Technology - Platform as a Service business within the Travel & Tourism Industry
Contract: 11 months, 100% remote working from anywhere in Ireland.
Salary - €40,000 to €45,000 per annum depending on experience.
In this Identity Operations Job, you will be responsible for working with your team to ensure that daily service level agreements are met in responding to user tickets (queue system) and reviewing Identity Misuse Queued reviews and users identity for confirmation or risk identification. You will be working closely with the product stakeholders and shared services stakeholders to provide feedback to help improve our models as well as focusing on analysing online patterns and trends.
In this role, you will...
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of Identity Product and user flows to successfully complete core work and escalations.
- Assist users in navigating and completing Identity verification flows while remaining vigilant in identifying risk and fraudulent use of Identity.
- Educate users on how to maintain security and safety while using the platform responsibly.
- Work with operations team and product to help develop drive feedback loop with document verification vendors and expand personal expertise in this area.
- Investigate complex situations and potential misuse of the platform Identity Verification processes.
- Work with operational lead to support cross-functional groups to develop and enhance internal policies and tools such as increasing automation, updating policies, and fixing product loopholes
- Identify and escalate trends, bugs, and product vulnerabilities to stakeholders
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations
We are looking for...
- 1-2 years of experience within risk management, fraud prevention, or Trust and Safety.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days work per week over 7 days including weekends (40 hours), mutually agreed with your Lead, which may include weekend days and public holidays. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with an ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong investigative ability, due diligence, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to remain calm in time sensitive situations, prioritize and respond to users.
- Ability to remove personal bias to focus on fact-based investigations and remain impartial in sensitive situations involving users
- Ability to analyze data for patterns and draw conclusions and suggestions
- SQL, JSON, or equivalent experience with other coding languages is a plus
- Fluency in another language is a plus
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other recruiter roles. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle