Human Resources Business Partner Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Human Resources Business Partner Cork|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
HRBP Cork; 30 days hols and flexibility
Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR Business Partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Employee Relations
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Employee Relations experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
If this is you please follow the instructions to apply or call Maria on 01 6035073 for further information.