Human Resource Generalist
|Job Title||Human Resource Generalist|
|Contact Name||Peter Barry|
Human Resource Generalist – 12-month contract.
An opportunity has become available within this leading financial services provider based in Dublin 24. This business provides outsourced service to the financial services sector.
An overview of your role:
Work in partnership with business and HR leadership teams throughout the Europe. Collaborate with line managers and COEs to formulate the people agenda and create a strategic partnership by working closely with management within the Business. Support setting operational standards through data analysis and HR best practice.
Sample of the responsibilities:
- Deliver HR initiatives to the Business unit, which contribute to achieving business excellence.
- Ensure all department KPIs are consistently met.
- Manage and/or work on HR projects and initiatives.
- Business unit KPI reports (e.g., turnover, absence, etc) with a view to proactively input into functional/site initiatives.
- HR KPI reports where appropriate and provides value adding solutions to operational problems, to deliver the people aspects of the business plan.
- Conduct induction for new hires.
- Work with the HR Administrator to provide recruitment support to the business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience working in a fast-paced HR department with as a HR Business Advisor or Senior HR Generalist/ Junior HR Business Partner.
- HRM Qualification (CIPD).
- Experience with EE, ER and recruitment matters
- Experienced in reporting to SMT.
Salary range €45,000 - €50,000
The role can be worked with hybrid or remote (possible need for 1-2 days per month in the office)
For a confidential discussion apply with CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details. All comms will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle HR.