Human Rescorces Administrator - Public Sector - Expired
|Job Title||Human Rescorces Administrator - Public Sector|
|Salary||€35288 - €53813 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Fab opportunity to join Failte Ireland in a full time permanent position as a Human Resources Support.
Similar titles that would be relevant include HR Advisor, HR Shared Services, People Operations Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Administrator
The role will report to the Human Resources Officer and shall be based in Fáilte Ireland, 88-95 Amiens Street, Dublin 1. However, in line with current Government guidance, it is likely that the successful candidate will commence in this role while working from home. Please note that outside of the emergency measures currently in place by the Government, their will be a hybrid model in place.
What you Get:
Competitive salary range of Salary: €35,288 - €53,813* plus benefits.
*All candidates outside of the public sector will start at the lowest grade unless you are currently in the public sector and you will start at your current salary level if it is higher than the starting grade.
- Recruitment - Co-ordinate and support the Recruitment and Selection life cycle (60% of the role will be based around this as Failte Ireland have big plans for growth over 2022/2023)
- Occupational Health and Safety - Support the HR team in implementing safety management systems (10% of your position)
- L&D - Support the HR team in sourcing and delivering Training initiatives (10% of your position)
- Administration - Act as the first point of contact for HR related queries - research and resolve problems where appropriate (10% of your position)
- Stakeholder Management - Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally (10% of your position)
Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years experience in a HR support role that includes a working knowledge of the following:
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Occupational health and safety and
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- HR Policy and Procedures
This is an immediate start! RSVP with your CV to this advert or DM Emma Hannigan in Principle HR today for immediate consideration.