HR Systems Manager-Pens,Free Parking,30 hols - Expired
|Job Title||HR Systems Manager-Pens,Free Parking,30 hols|
|Salary||€50000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
HR Systems Manager - Pens, Free Parking, 30 hols
South Dublin, Permanent Role
- € 50000.00 to € 65000.00
- Free parking
- Laptop and phone
- 30 days hols
- Defined Contribution pension
- Free life assurance
- Group private health insurance
- Educational assistance
- Work life balance
- Discounts for staff
- Staff saving schemes
- Generously subsidised restaurant
- 37-hour week
This is a job for life in a recession proof sector that contributes to the wellbeing of society, when you hear the name of this organisation you immediately think a leader in its field and a provider of the best services in Ireland.
We are looking for a HRIS Manager to be part of the management team in HR in this multi site company. This is a setting and working environment that is hard to beat...
What will you get to work on?
- manage all HRIS which includes payroll information, employee records, L & D information, pensions, recruitment and time and attendance data
- Project manage upgrades and enhancements to the HR systems
- continued development of high quality HR reports
- carry out data analysis
- maintain processes, procedures and documentation in relation to the overall management of the HR systems and deliver on new modules and services.
What will you bring to the party?
- You need to be a HR practitioner and you need to have worked on HR systems or payroll systems
- Know your employment law and HR best practise
- Be used to working with high volumes of data, large organisation experience
- Have implemented new systems
- Experienced at project management
- If you have Moodle, brill!
To apply just follow the instructions hereunder or for further details on this HR Systems Manager role contact Maria in Principle HR 01 603 5073.