HR/Payroll Executive Part time - Expired
|Job Title||HR/Payroll Executive Part time|
|Salary||€50000 - €52000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Payroll/HR Executive Part-time (Permanent)
- Location: Dublin 2
- 20 hours a week
- Start: Immediate
- Salary: € 50000 to € 54000 pro rata for a 20 hour week, so € 25000 to € 27000 p.a.
- Hols: 22 days and this increases with service plus Good Friday
- Christmas bonus/voucher
- Free meal each day
- Life cover for you and your dependants
- Company pay your professional subscription each year
- Flexitime approach possible
- Reporting to: HR Manager
- Experienced Payroll Person
Great opportunity for an aspiring HR person/experienced payroll executive to work in a corporate HR environment in a large organisation where employee engagement is key. This role would ideally suit someone who likes to take ownership of their work, is self-motivated and is well able to work to deadlines.
What will my new job be like?
- Processing the monthly payroll
- Register new starters & leavers on Revenue Online System
- Preparation of P30's, P45's, P35's and P60's
- Payroll reports
- HR work such as monitoring holidays and sick leave, administering recruitment, training and pension scheme admin.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- 2 years experience running payroll of 300 to 400 employees end to end in house
- Europay and Softcom payroll packages would be an advantage
- IPASS complete or in train is a definite plus
- HR experience will give you the edge
- Good at Excel
Apply now in the strictest of confidence or for further details on this HR role call Maria in Principle HR email@example.com | 01 603 5073, thank you!