HR Shared Services Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||HR Shared Services Specialist|
|Salary||€40000 - €48000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
We are partnering with one of World's fastest growing SaaS providers to recruit a HR Shared Service Specialist for their Dublin office. The role is primarily WFH but you do have the option to work in the office in Dublin 2 if preferred.
Ideally, we are looking for a recent HR Graduate with up to 2 years' experience in HR or a Shared Service environment. It would be great if you had fluency in Dutch or Hebrew (not essential)
Contract: Initially 3 months with a view to extend.
Salary range: €40,000 - €48,000 per annum.
What you will be doing?
· Deliver excellent customer service in response to HR queries from employees and managers, via the employee portal
· Provide support to employees across all stages of the employee lifecycle
· Ensure requests are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner
· Enable our employees to self-serve on HR policy and process by creating, maintaining and continuously improving our internal knowledge base
· Identify, resolve and escalate inconsistent, inefficient and incongruent processes, policies and practices to prevent and mitigate HR risk and compliance issues
· Develop strong relationships with HR Business Partners and Centres of Excellence, for example; Total Rewards, Payroll and Talent Acquisition. Ensure early identification of service issues and requirements
· Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and escalate potentially litigious or problematic issues.
· Customer service mindset, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· High execution skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience using HR systems (Workday is a plus)
- Language capability preferred: Dutch, Hebrew, French and/or German
- 1+ years in Human Resources or a centralized customer service environment
- Well equipped to drive the analysis, based queries raised by employees
- Independent COE partnership to drive the compliances and timely closure of employee queries
- Good understanding of HR functions and COEs to get optimal support for employee Queries
- Well versed with Employee lifecycle changes, Employee success measures (i.e. NPS)