HR Portal Content Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||HR Portal Content Specialist|
|Salary||€40000 - €60000 per annum + Lap top, phone, 25 days hols..|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
HR Portal Content Specialist
New opportunity for a HRIS Content Specialist to work for a global brand, your work will span the EMEA region. As HR Portal Content Specialist, you will be responsible for project managing improvements to the content and the self-service features of the employee portal/HRIS (Human Resources Information System/HR database).
What will your day be like?
- You will be the point of contact changes to the EMEA content of the HRIS/HR database
- Work with stakeholders and leads to discuss updates and self-serve trends
- Carry out data analysis and report on how the intranet is being used so that gaps are addressed and the system improved
- Develop a system for reviewing and capturing edits and work with US team on publishing of content
Who are we looking for to take up this great role?
- Minimum 3 years in internal/employee communications, content strategy, writing and or editing role; or experience in a consulting capacity
- Subject matter expertise in HR or HR-related topics such as staff benefits, wellbeing and corporate culture
- Experience applying standard user experience principles, especially regarding web writing, responsive design and basic usability and readability practices
- Degree in communications or HR or related discipline
- It is desirable if you have experience with content management, data analysis and writing staff communications
This role comes with a salary in the region of €45 to €60K depending on experience and the opportunity to work with web production colleagues in the US.
Apply today with CV or for further details on this HRIS opportunity contact Maria at Principle 01 6035073, firstname.lastname@example.org