HR Manager Public Sector - Expired
|Job Title||HR Manager Public Sector|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 4 years ago|
HR Manager Public Sector
New opportunity has arisen with a well-known public sector department to hire a HR Manger to support the HR Director in the management of the HR function and to contribute to the strategic development of the operation. The HR function supports over 400 employees across a number of sites.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include
- Lead and manage a team within HR who report directly to you
- Provide expert HR advice to managers and staff as required
- Act as a HR mentor to managers in their role
- Establish, administer, and co-ordinate company sponsored employee services and activities in order to enhance the employee relations climate
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with all aspects of labour law and to review and amend policy and procedures as required
- To fully partake in all the employee relations and industrial relations activities of the dept.
- To negotiate on behalf of the board and ensure implementation of local or nationally negotiated agreements
- To build and promote a positive employee relations culture and to build on the process of partnership with management, staff and unions
- Relevant 3rd level qualification within HR or a related discipline
- Depth of experience in the conduct of ER\IR at management level particularly in public sector environment
- Ability to analyse complex issues and articulate clearly the organisations position on particular issues
- Experience of managing a HR team
- Excellent research and report writing skills especially within tight timelines
- Knowledge and familiarity with the practices and institutions relevant to the orderly conduct of ER\IR
This is an immediate start role located in central Dublin close to the red line luas and bus routes.
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week with 30 days annual leave, salary will be in the range of 64-74K depending on relevant experience within the public sector.
For further details on this HR Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran Lead HR Recruiter in Principle HR on direct line 01 603 5073 or email email@example.com