HR Manager New Site - Expired
|Job Title||HR Manager New Site|
|Salary||competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
HR Manager New Site
New opportunity for a HR Manager to join a global technology company who have recently set up a new operation in Ireland. As HR Manager you will be responsible for setting up the Irish HR function and adopting global HR policies and procedures to secure the company's growth plans for Ireland. You will be supporting a local headcount of 85 people that will double over the coming 1-2 years.
You will be part of a highly competent and enthusiastic team in Ireland and as HR Manager you will also be part of a highly qualified and international HR network. You will coach and advise managers in Ireland and stakeholders in other parts of the division in HR related issues and ensure high quality HR processes across the Irish organisation.
The role reports to a European based HR Director, you will also have offsite HR administration support.
An overview of your role will involve
- Adapt and roll out effective HR policies and procedures in Ireland
- Provide employee relations support to managers and employees as needed
- Contribute to and manage organizational development, performance management and recruitment processes.
- Provide professional HR support and advice in all organizational changes
- Ensure aligned and professional recruitment processes throughout the organisation
- Advise managers in HR related issues, including Leadership Development, Talent Management, Performance Development
- Solid background working within HR ideally within a standalone role
- Upto date knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment would be highly beneficial
- Advocate of best HR practice
- 3rd level qualification within HR or a related discipline
The role offers a salary of €55-€60K along with laptop, mobile, 25 days holidays, performance related bonus and flexible working options. The office is based in the Dublin 8 region.
Next Step… For further details on this HR Manager role email CV in confidence to Audrey in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072.