HR Manager - Facilities Org - Expired
|Job Title||HR Manager - Facilities Org|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
HR Manager - Facilities Org
An opportunity has just become available for an experienced HR Manager to join a busy, dynamic and fast paced Irish owned facilities and cleaning company in North Dublin. This is a stand-alone HR role supporting a headcount of 130.
As HR Manager you will have ownership of Recruitment, Onboarding, Induction, Training & Development and Employee Relations. You will also liaise with IBEC and the WRC when needed.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Recruitment of office-based staff and cleaning staff when needed
- Managing the lifecycle of employees - engagement & retention
- Managing all disciplinary & grievance processes
- Training new managers and ensuring ISO is compliant
- Ensuring all employees have up to date compliance (drivers license, valid work permit, health & safety cert etc)
- Previous experience within a full 360 HR Management role
- Advocate of best HR practice with ability to review current processes and make recommendations for improvement
- HR Qualification such as CIPD or similar
- Knowledge of Irish employment law
This is a full-time permanent HR Manager role offering an annual salary of €45-50K. The role will be based onsite in Dublin 11.
Next Step… For further details on this HR Manager role apply today with CV or Linkedin profile. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle HR