HR Manager - Energy / Technology
|Job Title||HR Manager - Energy / Technology|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
We are working with an innovative business in the Energy Sector. Based in West Dublin, our client uses AI, Machine Learning and advanced Data Modelling technologies to deliver efficient energy strategies for its customers.
This is a fast-paced, forward-thinking company with ambitious growth plans. Current headcount is 85 across 3 offices. The new HR manager will play a critical role in delivering that growth by ensuring the implementation of best-in-class approaches, processes and procedures which are appropriate for the Group today and which will serve it well into the future.
The HR manager role is broad. The ideal candidate will be expected to contribute to overall organisational development through advancement and delivery its people management strategy.
Responsibilities will include
- Design and refinement of the Group's HR policies and procedures to support planned growth.
- Develop the Group's approach to HR planning and effective recruitment and selection.
- Refine and standardise the Group's approach to performance measurement, feedback and reward which ensures alignment between the Group's values, goals, and objectives and those of our employees - cultivate an ethical, high-performance culture.
- Work with line management to identify skill / resource shortages and develop effective training and development plans to remediate same.
- Monitor and interpret legislation which applies to the markets in which we operate. Ensure that the Group's approaches, policies and procedures are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Propose workable, forward-thinking, cost-effective solutions which address people related issues or resource gaps identified by the business in a timely manner.
- Work with, coach and support line managers when dealing people matters, employee relations issues, disputes, etc. Take ownership of these processes where necessary.
- Monitor the labour market and advise the business on the implications of key trends. Work with senior management to respond to / avail of labour market developments.
- Ensure engagement with employees across their lifecycle to ensure happy leavers who will act as positive brand ambassadors for the business.
- Drive and support change management initiatives which are necessary to underpin the continued success of the organisation.
- Utilise available IT and other resources to ensure the integrity of personal information.
- Leverage management information systems to enable data driven decision making.
- Other ad-hoc deliverables when required by the business.
- Minimum of a Level 8 qualification in a HRM or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years relevant working experience in a leadership position or capacity; must be comfortable working on own initiative to tight deadlines, taking full ownership of deliverables.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and industry best practice.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and HRIS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be comfortable dealing with and presenting to a broad range of stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds; and
- Driven and resilient; motivated to effect change for the good of the business.
This role will offer a competitive salary along with 21 days annual leave, Contributory Pension & Life Assurance