HR Manager Charity Sector - Expired
|Job Title||HR Manager Charity Sector|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
HR Manager Charity Sector
Interim HR Manager / HR Generalist sought to join a rapidly expanding charity-based organisation in Dublin city centre initially on a 6-month contract.
Working within a HR team of 6 and reporting to the HR Director this role would ideally suit a HR professional who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding HR role as the company are continuously rolling out and improving HR processes and procedures around L&D, employee well-being, general ER and performance management.
Working as part of the HR team you would be supporting over 400 employees and managers mainly within Dublin and you will have 2 direct reports.
The role will commence as a 6-month contract, there may be the opportunity for the role to become permanent. Salary for this role will be circa €45 -50K based on relevant experience.
- Solid experience operating within a HR Manager / HR Generalist / HR Officer capacity
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- Advocate of best HR Practice with ability to devise new policies and procedures
- Experience delivering / rolling out learning & development programmes
- Experience within the charity sector is not a prerequisite but a strong interest in working within the charity sector is desirable.
- 3rd level qualification within HR
For further details on this HR opportunity email CV in confidence to Audrey in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072