HR Generalist - Excellent Perm Opportunity - Expired
|Job Title||HR Generalist - Excellent Perm Opportunity|
|Salary||€45000.00 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Our client's title is HR Business Advisor.
Similar titles that would be relevant include HR Advisor, HR Shared Services, People Operations Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Specialist.
This is a permanent role, available as a hybrid working model (2 days at home). The offices are based in Citywest Dublin 24. - Lots of free parking available and it also close to the Citywest Campus Luas stop.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will have several key responsibilities in support of a headcount of 350 across 4 sites in Ireland. (Some travel may be needed)
- Recruitment Support and coordination
- HR advisory to managers
- Tier 1 ER duties.
- Assisting with Workday implementation
- EE initiatives.
- Answering queries from employees.
What you Get
Competitive salary range of €45,000 - €50,000 plus benefits.
- CIPD Qualified (Associate level minimum)
- Third level qualification in HR (min Diploma)
- 2+ years' experience in a HR Generalist or HR Advisory role, experienced in a shared services environment is helpful.
- Exposure to recruitment, EE, ER, contract administration and HRIS.
- Workday would be a district advantage.
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Policy and upcoming legislation
This role is an immediate requirement, applications should be made through this platform.