HR Generalist Citywest - Expired
|Job Title||HR Generalist Citywest|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
HR Generalist /HR Manager Citywest
Immediate requirement for a HR professional / HR Generalist to join a global pharmaceutical based company in Citywest as a HR Manager. Reporting to the Group HR Manager the role is to support a headcount of 350, you will have 3 direct HR reports. This role may suit a HR Generalist / HR Officer looking to take on a management role.
Operating within a non-unionised environment, as HR Manager you will support Group HR in all activities such as
- Employee Relations
- Managing TUPE
- Succession planning
- Developing and rolling out new HR policies and procedures
- Supporting management with any ER issues and coaching managers when needed
- Support regional offices and travel to these offices on a regular basis
- Assisting in the design of an annual HR strategic plan
- 4 years previous experience operating as a HR Officer / HR Generalist.
- Advocate of best HR practice
- Experience with mergers /acquisitions / TUPE highly beneficial
- Flexible and willing to travel to regional offices in Ireland when required
The role offers a competitive salary along with a benefits package and flexible start times. You will also receive expenses and millage for travel. This may be the ideal opportunity to progress your HR career and take on a management role.
Apply with CV to Georgina Dunne in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5075