HR Executive Leave & Absence EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR Executive Leave & Absence EMEA|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive Salary|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Executive Leave & Absence EMEA
Are you a HR professional with a passion for people, technology and best practice? Do you have experience managing time off & policies?
Excellent new HR role has just become available with one of the fastest growing tech companies. Based in Staines and working as part of a global HR team you will be responsible for managing and driving Time Off and Absence processes and policies & improvements across 26 countries in EMEA and LATAM.
Day to Day as a HR Executive
You will manage the day to day experience for all employees in the program and make sure and maintain operational excellence. By ensuring cohesive partnerships across the Global Talent Program ,you will identify key issues , conduct ongoing benchmarking and thus develop solutions and process improvements .
What's In it for you
- Attractive Salary. d.o.e
- Strong support and development opportunities
- Oversee Global Program change and increase skill set in delivery
- The role will commence as a 6 month contract with possibility of extension
What should you have?
- 2+ years' experience working in HR
- Prior experience working in time & absence across multiple geographies
- Demonstrated experience spearheading change and service delivery programs
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills within a dynamic environment
- Good office and strong excel skills
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with your LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 44300526068
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett today or send your CV.