HR Compliance Specialist - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR Compliance Specialist - EMEA|
|Salary||€62000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
HR Compliance Specialist - EMEA
An opportunity has just become available for a Compliance-driven and experienced HR professional to join the global HR Compliance team of one of the worlds best known tech companies.
Within this role, you will be tasked with ensuring the people operations team identifies and remedy risks and partner with cross-functional HR teams to ensure they remain compliant. You will be responsible for identifying gaps in compliance across a number of partners
- This is a maternity leave contract (min of 6 months duration) ideally to begin as soon as possible
- The role offers an annual salary of €65,000 along with laptop, mobile and monthly expenses during COVID.
- Its work from home right now with a partial return to state-of-the-art Dublin 2 offices in late 2021.
- A solid background within HR Compliance is essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management will be key to this role
- Knowledge of EMEA HR policies would be highly beneficial
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to manage projects
For further details on this HR Compliance opportunity apply with CV, Linkedin profile or get in touch with Peter Barry in Principle HR - All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.