HR Business Partner - Global Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner - Global Financial Services|
|Salary||€53000 - €56000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
HR Business Partner - Global Financial Services
Experienced HR professional with broad HR background experience supporting a fast-paced professional business sought to join a global Financial Services based company in Dublin as an HR Business Partner.
Working closely within an HR team of 2 you will support all aspects of HR within the business in Ireland and Canada partnering closely with the leadership team and managers.
This is an exciting time for the business as they expand their global footprint into new markets - the role will involve working on and taking the lead of a number of HR projects and initiatives such as Leadership Development, D&I, Mentoring Program, Annual salary review, T&D, Graduate Recruitment Program.
In addition to Project work, you will support employees and managers with all aspects of HR on a day-to-day basis. The culture is inclusive, friendly, collaborative, and professional and operates at a fast pace. New ideas and process improvement are always welcome within the business.
- An annual salary of circa €55K
- Competitive annual bonus
- Healthcare & Pension
- Flex hours
- The opportunity to work on interesting HR projects
- Its work from home right now with a partial return to state-of-the-art offices in Dublin city in early 2022
- Solid experience operating within an HR generalist function
- An advocate of best HR practice
- Knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- Diplomatic with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- 3rd level qualification within HR / CIPD accredited
Next Step… Apply today in the strictest of confidence with CV, LinkedIn profile, or contact details to Peter Barry in Principle HR