HR Business Partner - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
|Salary||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Laptop & Flex Wrk|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Start Date||August 2018|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
HR Business Partner
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the Head of HR UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for HR Business Partnering activity in Ireland and North UK.
- You will espouse the company's values of integrity, commitment and energy by creating and delivering initiatives to keep this culture alive and create a consistent employee experience.
- Coaching and advising managers is a key part of your day to day work
- Employee engagement is an integral part of the role
- You will recruit and develop retention strategies
- Lead and manage HR projects
You will travel as necessary both within Ireland and to London and the UK to deliver the objectives of the role (circa 30% of your time).
- 3+ years generalist HR experience in an advisory role
- In depth and up to date knowledge of Irish employment legislation and HR best practice
- Relevant HR qualification
- It will be an advantage if you have experience using and developing a web-based HR System
This role offers a salary in the region of €50K along with bonus, pension, laptop and flexible working.
For further details on this HRBP opportunity email CV in confidence to Maria in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5073.