HR Advisor Management Consulting Co - Expired
|Job Title||HR Advisor Management Consulting Co|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
HR Advisor Management Consulting Co
Great opportunity for a HR professional with 1-2 years HR related experience to join a global management consulting firm based in Dublin. As a HR Advisor you will be working as part of a small and collaborative team of HR professionals support clients in Ireland across Employee Relations, Leadership & Development, Change Management, Transformation, Talent Mapping, etc
This is an ideal opportunity for a HR professional to gain excellent exposure across all facets of HR and industry sectors by working with a well-known management consulting firm.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Provide insightful and focused advice to clients in relation to employment law, HR policies & procedures, performance management
- Assist in the design & delivery of learning & development programmes
- Assist in the delivery of risk advisory projects including HR audits
- Attend client meetings when required
- HR Graduate with 1-2 years previous experience working within a HR capacity providing support to the business
- Good knowledge of Irish employment legalisation
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work on own initiatives
- Advocate of best HR practice
This role offers a salary in the region of €30-35K depending on relevant experience. Training and continuous education will also be provided.
To apply for this HR Advisor role email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072.