HR Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator|
|Salary||€30000 - €31000 per annum + 30k pro rata|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
- Input details of new starters onto the HR System
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Create and maintain personnel files ensuring correct and accurate filing and archiving is carried out on a regular basis.
- Process reference requests (former employees, landlord, mortgage, social welfare documents etc)
- Posting vacancies on internal/external websites
- General administration duties
- Provide support to the HR Generalists
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Strong ability in using MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- A high level of confidentiality
· TMS or other HR system is desirable