Hospitality Executive Media Agency - Expired
|Job Title||Hospitality Executive Media Agency|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Hospitality Executive Media Agency
Great opportunity for an outgoing and friendly experienced office hospitality executive to join a well-known advertising/media agency in Dublin. This is a busy diverse role where no 2 days will be the same.
The role will require you to meet and greet clients, prepare meeting rooms, organise travel and coordinate with employees at all levels. This is a 7 month contract to begin at the end of August.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Meet and greet clients and all visitors to the agency
- Ensure all meeting rooms are correctly set up
- Coordinate with managers and employees
- Managing and ordering stationary, food and all office equipment
- Booking flight tickets, hotels and tables for the clients and managers
- Managing petty cash, logging invoices, inputting time sheets, issue statements.
- Previous experience providing hospitality and administration support to a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for clients contacting the office.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of tasks.
This is a varied role requiring you to take ownership of your tasks, and starts as 7 month contract offering a salary of €38K to €40K annually.
To apply for this Hospitality Executive role email CV today for immediate review to Som in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075