Hardware Engineer LED Electronics Global company - Expired
|Job Title||Hardware Engineer LED Electronics Global company|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Hardware Engineer LED, Electronics Global Company
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Hardware Engineer with a background in LED/Electronics Design and Development to join the growing team of a Global Technology Client . You will be involved in custom electronics design& development for Optical/Electronics equipment . Day to Day you will be hands on and play an important role in the Team in developing new LED Display components for the Global Market
A strong background in the development of the systems and experiments to test display performance and reliability before production will be beneficial in this role and the ability to work cross functionally with different teams . A curiosity and a passion for finding and building better solutions is key !!
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive Salary circa €70k d.o.e
- Work from Home
- Exposure to new technologies
- Support and mentoring within a friendly environment
- Spearhead innovation for market leading products
What should you have?
- 4 +Years' experience in Electronics Design Layout ( Cadence, Or Cad Capture , Allegro) preferred
- Good PCB Design skillset
- Good bench top design testing experience
- Good microcontroller experience including (support circuitry and programming)
- Python Programming(instrument control , data acquisition)Required
- Mechanical Design, Desirable
- FPGA Programming desirable
What to do next?
This Hardware Engineer role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team. Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CV to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | 016035071 | email@example.com