Graphic Designer - Vitalograph Ireland - Expired
|Job Title||Graphic Designer - Vitalograph Ireland|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Graphic Designer - Vitalograph Ireland
Duration: 6-month fixed term contract.
Location: Ennis, with opportunity to work remotely within easy access of Ennis.
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit an entry level Graphic Designer to join our global marketing team on a six month, fixed-term contract.
Vitalograph has undergone brand refresh and as Graphic Designer you will produce high quality, engaging visual designs for print and screen in adherence with our defined corporate brand guidelines. You will have demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing for print, digital, infographics and presentations. You have good people skills, as you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders in our global organisation.
In conjunction with creating Marketing Collateral you will also be responsible for maintaining and updating product documentation such as Quick Start Guides, User Instruction Leaflets, Packaging etc in accordance with standards set out by various industry governing bodies. On occasion there will be a requirement to work with Software Developers to create UI elements. The ideal candidate will be able to use their design skills to translate complex technical information into easy to understand slides, diagrams etc.
- Minimum Portfolio of print and digital work.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail with good record keeping and admin skills.
- Experience in preparing files for print and dealing with suppliers.
- Knowledge of packaging design.
- Ability to apply strict corporate branding across multiple channels.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask & good time management skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Experience in creating documents using Microsoft Office suite.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Proficiency in English essential.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience of working in a highly regulated Medical Device/Healthcare environment
- Video editing skills
- UI principles and design