Graphic Designer - Expired
|Job Title||Graphic Designer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Graphic Designer-Vitalograph Ireland
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit an entry level Graphic Designer to join our marketing team.
Vitalograph is going through an exciting brand refresh and as brand champion you will produce high quality, engaging & creative visual designs for print and screen. All new and existing collateral will need to be aligned to our new brand guidelines across multiple channels. You therefore will have demonstrated knowledge and some experience in print, digital, infographics and presentations. You need to have good people skills, as you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders in our global organisation. The ideal candidate will be able to use their design skills to translate complex technical information into easy to understand slides, diagrams etc.
- Ideally 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Portfolio of print and digital work.
- Ability to apply corporate branding across multiple channels.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask & good time management skills.
- Excellent design skills in preparing corporate presentations (Powerpoint).
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Proficiency in English essential.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Video editing skills
- Knowledge of Social Media engagement
- Other Language(s)
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is: April 5th, 2019.
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie