Graduate Programme 2019/2020 - Expired
|Job Title||Graduate Programme 2019/2020|
|Salary||€25000 - €30000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2019/2020
Are you driven, determined, open to possibilities and eager to learn? Are you motivated to work for the public interest in an organisation that will value you and encourage you to be yourself? Does the non profit sector appeal to you?
In choosing to start your career with this organisation, your career and development will be our priority and we will provide the environment and opportunities for you to:
- Make a real difference and deliver output that matters
- Benefit from a panoramic view of the social care and healthcare system
- Achieve your personal and professional goals
Our one-year Graduate Programme will allow you to experience the diverse and unique work we're involved in. You'll be able to make a difference by participating in activities like:
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures
- Compiling and delivering proposals
- Work on quality initiatives
- Providing solutions - underpinned by research and analysis
- Undertaking tailored training while developing and enhancing your technical and soft skills in a range of areas such as healthcare, tech and procurement.
We encourage individuals from all degree disciplines to apply, you can expect a rewarding and challenging traineeship.
If you have these skills and attributes, we want to hear from you:
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are an independent thinker
- You have a 2.1 degree.
Next Step…. For further details on this graduate program please send CV today in confidence to Maria in Principle or call 01 603 5073 | firstname.lastname@example.org