German Speaking SaaS Engineer - Client Implementations London - Expired
|Job Title||German Speaking SaaS Engineer - Client Implementations London|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
German Speaking SaaS Engineer - Client Implementations London
One of the fastest-growing global tech companies whose product is used by most fortune 100 companies would like to appoint a SaaS Technical Engineer with hands-on implementation experience. You will be tasked with managing and implementing the companies SaaS product onto large enterprise client sites and in conjunction with a team of Project Managers, Software Engineers, and internal stakeholders will ensure the product application is adapted to client requirements.
The role is WFH right now within the UK and then a return to the London office later this year.
- Strong background implementing SaaS/ PaaS products
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Interest and experience in project management - working to deadlines, KPI's and budgets
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud-based Web Services(RESTApi), Web Communication protocols(HTTP)
- Scripting Serverside (Java, Python, NodeJS, C#)
- German language skills along with English
And In return
- You will work as part of a highly respected, visible Project Management team that are piloting new solutions
- You will be offered a 6-month contract - which may be extended
- You will be offered a rate of £600 daily as a PAYE worker
- You will get exposure and training to some of the most advanced cloud solutions
Interested? Apply with CV, Linkedin Profile, or just your contact details for a more detailed and confidential chat with Ed Bennett Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle.