General Manager - Grain Merchants - Expired
|Job Title||General Manager - Grain Merchants|
|Salary||Up to €75000.00 per annum|
|Location||Carlow, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
General Manager - Grain & Agri Supplies Merchants
The opportunity is with one of the South East's most established Grain Merchants. The bulk of our client's multimillion-euro business is buying and selling Grain, but they also have a considerable fertiliser distribution business.
This role is full time onsite so all prospective candidates must be with commutable distance of County Carlow.
- Degree in Agribusiness or Business is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Grain - ability to work with farmers to agree price etc
- Solid market knowledge of this sector.
- Excellent people management skills
- Commercial management - accounts, pricing, sales.
What you Get
· A competitive package will be built to secure the right candidate. Salary ramge is €70,000 - €75,000 but some flex is available for the right person.
Interested in hearing more?
Apply with CV, or just reach out to me. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle HR.