General Manager Distribution Company - Expired
|Job Title||General Manager Distribution Company|
|Salary||Up to €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
General Manager Distribution Company
New opportunity for a General Manager to join a well established and growing SME and manage the day to day running of this successful business. The company has been in operation for over 15 years and are a leader within their industry sector in Ireland.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the management team you will be responsible for developing an efficient operational model to ensure growing customer satisfaction & healthy profit margin.
You will have oversight for teams across Sales, Purchasing, Marketing, Warehouse, Logistics, IT and Finance. You will lead the management team to deliver KPI's that will drive business results.
- Strong leadership and management experience within a B2B, Distributor or Supplier to FMCG environment
- Previous experience devising & implementing effective business strategies to reach goals
- Ability and proven track record in driving customer satisfaction and delivery of market share growth
- Experience managing budgets and financial oversight for a business
- Commercially focused and a passion for business
This GM role offers a salary of circa €80K along with a performance related bonus. For further details apply with CV in the strictest of confidence.
All CV's will be reviewed by Audrey Hughes in Principle