GDPR Data Analyst - Teradata Tableau - Expired
|Job Title||GDPR Data Analyst - Teradata Tableau|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
GDPR Data Analyst - Teradata Tableau
Immediate requirement for an experienced Compliance Data Analyst with strong GDPR, Teradata and Tableau skills to join a global tech company in Cork on a contract basis and ensure compliance for a range of topics which includes GDPR, Privacy & Security.
Working within the Compliance & Regulation Dept you will Perform a lead role in preparation and execution of any audits that arise. You will be responsible for the integration and synthetization of information from multiple teams, including legal and policy to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems.
- This is a contract role offering €450 per day
- Duration: 7 months - which may be extended
- Your technical skillset should include Teradata, tableau & web development
- Knowledge of the compliance and regulatory landscape and trends impacting technology companies (GDPR)
- Strong communication skills
If you have strong Teradata, tableau and web skills along with knowledge of GDPR we would be delighted to hear from you - apply today with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details.