Funds & Investment Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Funds & Investment Analyst|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Funds & Investment Analyst
Principle are working with an international financial services company that specialize in providing Fund solutions to a broad range of investment assets around the world. Currently they have a vacancy for an Investments & Funds Analyst to join their team.
Main purpose of the position:
As an investments and funds analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Oversight team:
- Provision of Management Information
- Assistance with fund board reporting process
- Provision of cover for Middle Office processing
- Co-ordinate breach and error reporting toe CBI, board of directors and other stakeholders
- Establishment of investment restriction monitoring and reporting processes on the IBP system coordination of exception reporting
In particular to ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with procedures, to ensure the ongoing mitigation of business risk. In this regard regular training should be agreed with the departmental manager.
- Previous experience working within a Funds environment
- Good knowledge of UCITS / AIFMD regulations (particularly investment breaches)
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills- particularly Excel
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position
The role offers a salary of €30K - 32K with full benefits to include pension, healthcare, Life Assurance, share options ++, you will also be given the opportunity to work within a fast paced and highly dynamic financial team who will train you and assist with your career development.
If you are interested in this Investment / Funds job and want to learn more, please contact Som today +353 1 603 5075.