Fund Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Fund Administrator|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Great opportunity for an Administrator to join a fast-paced, friendly and inclusive Investments team. Working with a global services company you will be providing administration support to the office and will be working within a team of 14.
This is an immediate start role for a 3-6 month period offering a salary of €27K.
An overview of your role
- Administering a portfolio of Life and Pensions business focussing on customer servicing processes.
- Updating the internal systems in relation to changes to customer accounts.
- Answering all customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in individual and team development activities/training to maximise both individual and team performance
- Working to SLA's given within the project
This is a busy, hands-on role that would ideally suit an individual who has a min of 3 months + office administration within pensions or back-office processing experience.
This role will be work from home for the foreseeable future.
Next Step... Apply today with CV or linkedin profile for further details on this Administration role.