Fund Accountant - Excellent Salary and Hours - Expired
|Job Title||Fund Accountant - Excellent Salary and Hours|
|Salary||€25000 - €30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Fund Accountant - Up to 30k - Excellent Work/Life Balance
Principle are working with a well-established financial services company to recruit for a Fund Accountant. This is a wonderful opportunity as it provides strong experience across the fund accounting department but also allows the incoming candidate to have a healthy work/life balance with core hours of 8.00-4.30.
In addition to handling various stakeholder queries the Fund Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Cash and position reconciliations via in-house software.
- NAV calculation
- To ensure deadlines are met, by effective planning and scheduling
- To comply with appropriate internal controls within area of responsibility
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance or relevant experience related to the position
- Ideally candidate will have 1 year previous Fund Administration experience
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- As this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders, strong verbal and written English is essential.
This Fund Accountant job is a permanent position that offers a salary of up to €30k including benefits. If you are interested in this Fund Accountant job and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or contact Gary by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01 603 5071 for a confidential chat