Fund Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Fund Accountant|
|Salary||€1 - €30000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for a Fund Accountant. This is an ideal role for a recent finance graduate or someone who has up to a year's experience as a Fund Accountant.
In addition to handling various stakeholder queries the Fund Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Cash and position reconciliations via in-house software.
- NAV calculation
- To ensure deadlines are met, by effective planning and scheduling
- To comply with appropriate internal controls within area of responsibility
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance or relevant experience related to the position
- Ideally candidate will have 1 year previous Fund Administration experience
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- As this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders, strong verbal and written English is essential.
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of up to €30k including benefits. If you are interested in this Fund Accountant job and would like to learn more please apply for the role or contact Gary at PrincipleHR.