Front End Architect - Adobe Experience Manager(AEM)- London - Expired
|Job Title||Front End Architect - Adobe Experience Manager(AEM)- London|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Front End Architect - Adobe Experience Manager(AEM)- London
This role will commence as 3 Month FTC(High probability of extension)
A Major Global Technology Company with a focus on SaaS Solutions is looking for a dynamic and driven Front End Architect with strong Adobe Experience Manager exposure to join their Growing Team.
As Front-End Architect, you will be working within a highly collaborative team and should have a deep understanding of how to navigate, configure, and build against the AEM platform
You provide oversight and technical project management to ensure quality of work performed and aid in team system setup, code reviews, knowledge transfer, mentoring, and leadership in challenging project tasks.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to work in a high growth international environment
- Attractive Salary in the region of £100-£110k d.o.e
- Remote Working until further notice (then flexible onsite)
- Lots of career progression and opportunity to take ownership of your work
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
To Be successful you will need :
- Hands on AEM Experience with an understanding of core components
- Extensive Experience in multiple UI frameworks and libraries
- Understanding of Accessibility WCAG2.1 framework
To apply for this Front End Architect role email CV or Apply via LinkedIn in the strictest of confidence to Edward Bennett in Principle.