French/ Spanish Online Customer Support - Social Media - Expired
|Job Title||French/ Spanish Online Customer Support - Social Media|
|Salary||€30000 - €33000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
French/ Spanish Speaking Online Customer Support - Social Media
An immediate opportunity has become available with a global online company for a French-speaking CS to provide support to users within the community. You will be supporting a diverse range of online users across the EMEA region - resolving queries, submitting requests, and dealing with escalated issues.
What you will be doing
- Working to agreed SLA's you will be supporting users over Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels across a number of locations throughout EMEA
- Triage and delegate situations that require specialized or more intensive case management.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements to workflows, products, and business processes.
- Fluent French/ Spanish/ Italian speaker
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
- Good understanding of the usage of social media platforms to support customers on queries/ complaints, including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Fluent English - with clear communication skills
This role will commence as a contract and will require you to cover some weekends likely 1 in 4 and follow a shift pattern (early/late starts).
The role offers a competitive salary of circa €33K per year with the opportunity to work in a friendly, highly collaborative, and supportive team environment.