FP&A Analyst EMEA - Marketing Budget
|Job Title||FP&A Analyst EMEA - Marketing Budget|
|Salary||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||15 days ago|
FP&A Analyst - Global Tech Giant - EMEA - Marketing Budget
A fantastic opening has just become available with one of the world's best-known brands - right now they would like to appoint a talented FP&A Analyst to help drive, manage, plan and report on marketing spend, campaign spend, and budgets across a number of locations in EMEA and the US.
Working closely with the heads of marketing you will be responsible for providing timely, useful, and insightful information to the team in relation to spend and budgets. You will be responsible for preparing high-level budget reports for monthly & annual marketing meetings, identifying trends and patterns.
You will be responsible for developing the budget planning process with EMEA teams - as this is a new role it's an opportunity for you to make the role your own and implement best-in-class budget & planning processes.
This role would best suit an individual who:
- Enjoys excel - all EMEA budgets and tracking of spend is through excel you need to be a superuser!
- Has managed and reported on large budgets/ spend ideally within a Marketing function but not essential.
- Has worked within a global organisation and is used to dealing with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Are data and numbers-driven
- Has 3+ years of experience managing and reporting on budgets on an EMEA scale.
The role offers a salary of £60K and will commence as a 1 year contract
Email your CV/ LinkedIn profile or respond to this advert for further information.