Food Safety/Health & Safety Officer - Expired
|Job Title||Food Safety/Health & Safety Officer|
|Salary||€85000 - €95000 per annum + +Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Food Safety/Health & Safety Officer
Great opportunity for a Food Safety / H&S Supervisor to join the culinary team of a global organisation who are rapidly expanding their global base. The main focus of the role will be to ensure that the Food Operation at all sites is compliant with local legislation and company restaurant standards.
The company provides food services to 1000's of their employees in multiple offices across the globe and in this role you will be the point of contact for all food safety and health and safety matters within their restaurants.
You will have the chance to lead and advise talented culinary teams to ensure best practice in all H&S matters
- Competitive salary circa 90k based on relevant experience
- Excellent working environment where teams work together to achieve goals
- Opportunity to gain experience at a global level with a leading tech company
- Previous experience within a food safety, health & safety or compliance role within a multi-site role or EHO experience
- Passionate about food & safety
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment
- Min of level 6 HACCP certificate
- Minimum Level 6 HACCP certificate
- Third level qualification in Environmental Health & Safety
If the above profile sounds like you apply today with CV.
All applications will be reviewed by Gemma Perkins in Principle.