Financial Controller (Insurance Brokerage) - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Controller (Insurance Brokerage)|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
We are working with an innovative Insurance Brokerage with a vision to provide drivers with cheaper car insurance, in exchange for sharing the risk of a claim.
The position of Financial Controller is a key role is this growing business, reporting to the CFO, the role will be based in Dublin 2.
- Overseeing the maintenance of accurate books and records in accordance with tax, company law and regulations.
- Preparation the monthly management accounts for group entities - including cashflows and forecasting for business units.
- Assisting external auditors in respect of the annual audit of the financial statements. Preparation of the annual Audit Financial Statements
- Preparation of all monthly reporting to external parties - managing any related queries.
- Ensuring tax compliance across all tax heads including corporation tax and VAT.
- Implementation of procedures, processes and policies to ensure best practice in financial and regulatory reporting.Bank, Debtors and Creditor reconciliation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems.
- Self-starter approach to work and problem solving, detail oriented, highly organised, and motivated
- Proven track record of ensuring reporting deadlines and obligations are met on a timely basiis.
- Broad practical knowledge of tax, including corporation tax and VAT.
- Experience of insurance / MGA / Broker market an advantage
The role offers a competitive salary range €60,000 - €70,000 and benefits.
For further details contact Peter Barry |